Workflex and Small Business Guide – Big Ideas for Any Size
When Work Works
This resource addresses workplace flexibility for small businesses and describes the benefits specific to small organizations in addition to commonly known benefits of work flexibility.
Some benefits for small businesses are:
- Ability to grow without necessarily growing their real estate
- Lower need for formal systems when implementing workflex arrangements
- Flexible work arrangements can leverage staffing to compete against larger companies
- Remote employees can expand organization’s reach into new locations and areas
Leveraging small teams for increased flexibility:
- Cross-train employees on job tasks and expand skills sets
- Emphasize regular and consistent updates on strategy, work progress and client relations
- Position workflex to get ahead of crises and as a return on investment tool
To learn more, click here.