UN Women Training Centre
UN Women provides training courses, gender equality training resources, and assistance for developing courses and training programs.
- Technical assistance: content development, design, implementation, documentation, and evaluation to develop gender equality and women’s empowerment training
- Quality Standards in Training for Gender Equality
- Pool of facilitators and training experts as well as database of training institutions
- Learning facilities for face-to-face training and custom-made training upon request
- Needs assessment on learning and training
- eLearning Campus: global and innovative online platform for training for gender equality. It is open to everybody interested in using training or learning as a means to advance gender equality, women’s empowerment and women’s rights. Examples of the relevant free courses available online include:
- I Know Gender 4: Women´s Economic Empowerment
- I Know Gender 5: Women´s Leadership and Decision Making
- I Know Gender 6: Violence against Women and Girls
- I Know Gender 7: Gender Equality in the World of Work
To learn more, click here.