Gender Equality Strategy Guide: Embed and Communicate the Strategy
Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Australia)
This guide provides organizations with guidance and recommendations about how to communicate a gender equality strategy to stakeholders. This resource recommends that several considerations are incorporated within the strategy’s communication plan, which include:
- Social media: Types of channels, selection of audience, etc.
- Networks: Whether there are any internal networks that should be contacted.
- Language: Type of language to best communicate the message.
- Content: Whether there is a certain event, milestone, or strategic goal that should be emphasized.
- Further communication: Strategy to handle further engagement from stakeholders.
- Incentives: Types of rewards or remuneration and recognition programs, or other benefits offered.
To learn more, click here.