8 Ways to Measure Diversity That Have Nothing to Do With Hiring
This article illustrates eight unique ways to measure the effectiveness of a business’s diversity and inclusion programs, beyond hiring and recruitment data.
The eight components to consider while measuring diversity are:
- Title and level within the company
- Rate and time of promotions
- Access to special projects
- Exposure to upper management
- Evaluate partnerships
- Check support groups
- Consider age
- Supplier diversity program
To learn more, click here.