Pursuing Gender Equality in the Workplace During COVID-19
- Assess your organization’s response to COVID-19 using the Target Gender Equality Quiz.
- Show empathy and compassion towards your employees during this time.
- Ensure all genders are represented and included in all planning and decision making.
- Adapt new measures to improve organizational culture.
- Build capacity and raise awareness.
- Be aware of unintentional harmful gender stereotypes in internal and external communications.
- Maintain a diversity lens in talent management to ensure that diversity isn’t lost.
- Support working parents, bearing in mind that the majority of unpaid care work falls on women.
- Help address the unintended consequences and challenges of stay-at-home measures, especially for vulnerable groups such as victims of domestic violence.
- Support women-owned businesses.
- Partner with government and other organizations to tackle COVID-19.
To learn more, click here.